COVID 19 PROCEDURE
PLEASE LOOK ONLINE FIRST PRIOR TO ENTERING AND HAVE AN IDEA WHAT YOU NEED BEFORE YOU ARRIVE. STOCK IS EXTREMELY LIMITED
PLEASE BE PATIENT AND WAIT YOUR TURN. LINE STARTS TO THE RIGHT OF THE DOOR. DO NOT BLOCK OR WAIT IN FRONT OF FOSTERS SHOE STORE
PLEASE NOTE: Covid-19 Pandemic has created a large demand for bicycles. As a result inventory levels are extremely low and selection of models are extremely limited.
The team at D'Ornellas Bike Shop would like to take a moment to wish you all the best in these challenging and uncertain times. Together we can get through this.
We believe that cycling is a big part of mental health and coping. For some it's transport, for indoor fitness, or as a solo stress reliever, we want to assure you that we at D'Ornellas Bike Shop will do whatever we can to keep you riding.
In an effort to maintain social distancing, for the safety of our customers and team members here are some changes in how we will operate effective immediately
- We will be shortening our hours of operation to 10am – 6pm from Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm on Saturday. We will be closed on Sundays.
- During these times we can have up to 4 customers in the store at one time. Please be patient with us. There is No in store browsing, please have what you are looking for in mind prior to visiting.. We kindly ask where possible for customers pay by debit or credit card.
- Our online store is fully operational. We are offering free delivery on online purchases over $100 in the GTA and Durham Region. There is FREE shipping on most orders over $100. If you need any assistance please feel free to call us on 416-752-3838, or email [email protected]
- We kindly ask anyone who is visiting the shop refrain from coming if they are not feeling well or have been traveling outside Canada in the last 14 days.
- Bikes used for daily transportation and require service are the priority.
- Bikes for recreational use are being done on a first come first serve basis. We have been getting an influx of bikes the past few weeks so you will be required to leave your bike with us and we will get to it as soon as we can.
- We ask that you please refrain from "swinging by", "dropping in" and coming in to "check things out" during this time. We will gladly welcome you back to hang out at the shop once it's safe to do so again.
We are constantly monitoring the situation and we will keep you up to date. In the meantime, if there is anything we can assist with please email us at [email protected] or call 416-752-3838. Please keep yourselves safe and we will see you on the road soon.