|Delivery time:||Ships between 2-48 business hrs. Free shipping over$100 .Gift Cards Receive Free Shipping|
The SH-MW702 mountain bike shoes by SHIMANO are just the right partner for extreme ride-outs in cold, wintry temperatures, because the waterproof GORE-TEX insulation keeps the elements out and the warmth in. In addition, the high cut of the MTB shoe provides additional protection and the insole convinces with a cosy fleece lining that keeps your feet nice and warm. The proven MICHELIN outsole gives you outstanding traction on the pedals and off the bike. The shoe closes via a single BOA L6 dial, which creates a secure fit and can be adjusted quickly and easily if required. To further prevent the penetration of splashing water and cold, the quick lacing system features a wide overlapping design.
So don't think twice and get on your bike, even in bad weather – the winter trail is calling!
• Robust MTB shoes for men, ideal for winter or in wet and cold conditions
• Waterproof GORE-TEX insulation keeps the elements out
• Stretchable neoprene ankle shaft offers protection against splashing dirt
• Splash guard design with wide overlapping cover
• High-cut shoe design with neoprene cuff for even more protection
• BOA L6 closure system for quick and easy adjustment and a secure fit
• SPEED-LACING-SYSTEM adapts ideally to different foot shapes
• Insole with fleece lining for extra insulation and heat retention
• High-performance MICHELIN outer sole for excellent traction
• Reflective design elements
• Weight: approx. 460 g (size EU 42, per pair)
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
A closure system consisting of dials and stainless steel wires that allow for precise adjustments. This combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no Velcro straps, the front part of the shoe is well-ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces loosen by pulling the dial.
The renowned GORE-TEX membrane is windproof, waterproof, fast-drying and breathable. Thanks to these features, it easily withstands wind and rain showers. The ideal protection from cold and wind.
The rubber sole has two different density zones that offer optimal conditions for Trail and Enduro riding. A strategically-placed knob pattern provides better grip while maintaining pedalling efficiency. Especially the tread on the outer edges allows for optimal traction in different terrains.
The SPEED-LACING-SYSTEM is a quick lacing system that allows for fast and easy adjustment and offers optimal fit.